Friday, September 23, 2011

Target: Cheap Nivea Men's & Women's Body Wash starting 9/25!


Select Men & Women's Nivea Body Wash $3.00
$1.00/1 Nivea Men's Body Wash from 7/31 RP  x9/30
$2.00/1 Nivea Women's Body Wash  7/31 RP x9/30
$1.00/1 Nivea Skin Care Target Printable x10/1 (click on beauty) 
=$1.00 each

I also listed the Target coupon that is still available on there website. Some cashiers may or may not let you use this because it says skin care. If they allow you to use it means it's free so YMMV.

Also right now you can get the Nivea Shower Gel for free until Saturday night. These body washes have blue tops regular price $2.99. I saw them at the Short Pump and I can't remember if I saw them at Staples Mill Target.

Use $2.00/1 Nivea Womens coupon and $1.00/1 Nivea Men or Women's Body Wash from 8/28 RP x9/24. So these would be free till Saturday night.

Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...