Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CVS: Updates


These Aquafresh Toothbrushes were not marked with a sign but when you price check them they scan for $1.00. They are part of the $5.00/5. Remember you never have to buy five or 10 you can just buy one. Remember stores do that for marketing to make you think you have to buy all to get it for that price. Get a rain check if your store is out. I went to two CVS this seems to be a new item so your store my not have a spot for it yet. Also the Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste is also for $1.00. So if you able to find it your can get both for free just pay tax.

I bought four toothbrushes but my little one has hidden one. LOL. We received these two coupons this weekend in the RP with the L'Oreal coupons on the front. And the coupons x5/31 so if you miss out this time remember sales do come around again and even at other stores.

Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...